Internal Auditing Techniques for Laboratory and Quality Management Systems
( MQA approved and HRDC refundable)
Duration : 12 hours
- Quality Systems Auditing.
- Discussion of Human aspects in auditing- Desirable qualities of Auditors and How to deal with difficult auditees.
- Types of Audits.
- Planning an audit. Preparation of an audit schedule and choice of auditors.
- Preparation of audit checklists.
- Conducting an audit- Opening meeting, asking questions, reporting results.
- Reporting of audit findings: preparation of audit report. Presentation of findings.
- Practical exercises and group work.
Our esteemed client:
Metropolis Bramser Laboratory Services (MTIUS) Ltd
c/o Apollo Bramwell Hospital