Customer Relationship Management
(MQA Approved and HRDC Refundable)
Duration : 18 hours.
- The characteristics of Customer service :
- What is customer service? Reactive and proactive customer service.
- Service quality- delighting the customer, service excellence and world class, moment of truth.
- Getting customer opinions- Servqual
- Using customer service to gain competitive advantage:
- Appreciate how organisations build long term customer loyalty. Customer retention, the loyalty ladder
- Understand how one’s own behavior can send negative/positive messages to customers: The dos and don’ts
- The golden rules of customer service.
- Impact of strategic choices on customer satisfaction.
- Organising processes around customers
- Organisational culture and empowerment
- Internal influences on Customer service
- In-house versus outsourcing customer service function
- Importance of process & technology in customer service.
- Personalizing the customer experience and service level agreements
- Obtaining and dealing with customer feedback.
- Communicating with internal and external customers
- Informal and formal feedback
- Questioning Techniques and active listening
- Complaints- best practice in handling complaints: proactive & reactive approaches.
- Managing staff to create customer service excellence
- Understand the causes of stress to both service providers and customers
- Internal marketing- the internal marketing concept.
- The service profit chain.